Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ceramics and techniques

I've had a number of people come to me recently in regards to seeing some of my documentation. Since I also have a number of students as well who haven't seen a lot of my older work, I figured that my blog needs a jump start anyhow. I will start posting my documentation as well as project notes.

Some of these projects might look familiar, however, I certainly hope the notes aren't boring. I think it's probably a good idea to post these to at least share. I'm quite sure my take on how to do things is different than how other potters do them. To me, everyone has their own point of view and style. As long as there is a final product (and no one gets hurt, both the person and anyone else's pot) to me is key.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep this up. If anyone ever wants to ask me a question, feel free to email me. I usually try to respond fairly quickly.
 
 
 TOP 

©2002-8 Mercy Neumark. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this website may be reproduced without express written permission of the author.
RakuRakuTei.com | P.O.Box 9957, Canoga Park, CA 91309 |
mercy@rakurakutei.com